As previously communicated, we transitioned your current accounts and services to one unified system over the weekend of August 11-12, 2018. As a result, we have implemented enhanced security measures so you will need to complete the two-step authentication process for your first login on or after August 13. You will also need to complete additional security steps to access Personal Online and Mobile Banking. Click here for instructions
Log in to SterlingConnect
To log in to SterlingConnect, visit sterlingconnect.com and use your Username and the new Password you created during enrollment. Once logged in to SterlingConnect, you’ll have access to your new Sterling Personal Online Banking, without a separate login. Go to the Applications menu and click Personal Online Banking.
If you haven’t already done so, enroll in SterlingConnect by entering the Username and Temporary Password that we previously mailed you in two communications or use the self-service features of “Forgot Username?” and “Forgot Password?” available on the SterlingConnect homepage.
To complete your digital banking transition, be sure to:
- Verify that the following have transferred automatically:
- Future-dated bill payments and internal transfers
- This year’s transaction history
- Re-establish the following as needed:
- Activate eBills under the Payment Center in Bill Pay
- Enter the account and Bill Pay payee nicknames you’d like on your accounts
- Enroll for automated e-mail and/or text account alerts
- Enroll in Popmoney, a service similar to your current People Pay
- For Quicken users, reactivate your account as outlined in the Guides provided on our Conversion Resources page
- Enroll in Mobile Banking
For existing mobile banking users:
- Uninstall your current Sterling AB Personal Mobile app, then download and install the Sterling Personal Mobile or Personal Tablet Banking apps from the App Store or on Google Play.
- For additional details about first-time mobile login instructions, click here.
- Note that there is a $5,000 limit on mobile check deposits. ($10,000 for Private Banking clients)