We offer our employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet employees' needs in the areas of health and well-being, work/life balance, income protection and financial security.
We not only offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits but also an environment characterized by an unwavering commitment to high achievement. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a diverse working environment hosting a multitude of dedicated, talented and driven individuals who value honesty, integrity and go above and beyond for their clients.
We go above and beyond for our employees too. In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we offer programs that not only help our employees learn and grow - we provide opportunities for employees to support the community in ways that are meaningful to them. We offer:
- One paid day each year for volunteering
- Charitable Gift Matching program
- Sterling University – professional learning programs
- Extraordinary Women of Sterling – dedicated discussion forum focusing on professional development and personal growth
- Mentoring program
Our employee benefit programs currently include, but are not limited to Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, Life Insurance, Worker's Compensation Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Supplemental Long-Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Programs, 401(k) Plan, Transit Check Account, Health Spending Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts (includes Medical, Dependent Care and Parking Expense accounts) and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Internal Job Opportunities
- Training & Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Personal Time Off Policy
- Employee Consumer Loans
- Catastrophic Leave Policy
Come Be a Part of Our Team!
Click the button below to view current job openings.