A whole new level of extraordinary
Sterling's Private Banking program is designed to bring our most valued clients the very best that Sterling has to offer. With dedicated accounts, exclusive amenities and unique privileges, our Private Banking clients enjoy banking that is more productive and satisfying than ever before.
As a Private Banking client, all of Sterling’s services, capabilities and expertise will be delivered to you through your dedicated Sterling Private Banker. You can rely on your Private Banker for expert guidance as well as assistance with your day-to-day banking tasks across your entire relationship, including your commercial banking and personal banking, to ensure all aspects of your finances work together seamlessly.
The Utmost in Personalized Service
- A holistic approach to banking service, delivered under the attentive supervision of your Sterling Private Banker
- Regular financial reviews to provide consistent monitoring of your finances
- Desk-side service in our financial centers, which allows you to avoid bank lines and gain immediate personal assistance
- A dedicated Client Service phone line, reserved exclusively for Private Banking clients
- An available Personal Line of Credit with a line amount and rate structure tailored to your unique needs and resources*
- Access to Sterling experts across our entire organization to meet specialized needs
- Expert assistance in portfolio management, financial planning and other investment-related tasks**
*Subject to underwriting guidelines and credit approval
Exclusive Features and Solutions
- A Private Banking Checking Account, our most exclusive checking account, which features our best banking amenities.
- Highest published rates on a Money Market account.
- Highest published CD rates.
- Higher daily ATM withdrawal and purchase limits.
- Unlimited free non-Sterling ATM transactions with host fees refunded.
- Free incoming wires.
- Free small safe deposit box or a 20% discount on a larger box.
- Free bank checks.
- Free stop payments.
- Free overdraft protection transfers.
- Free additional Private Banking checking account.
- HELOC rate discount.